Discover new horizons with this Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY!
Traveling just got more magical with this craft inspired in Aladdin! More specifically, the magic carpet we all love and that allow Jasmine and Aladdin to fly around the world.
Do you want some adventures of your own as well? Get ready to have them while adding a touch of Disney Style by following this DIY:
MAGIC CARPET PASSPORT COVER
- Magic carpet printable (Download it here)
- Textile printing paper
- Regular paper
- Faux leather fabric
- Gold tassels
- Glue gun
- Download the magic carpet printable, print it on textile printing paper and cut out the shape.
- Download the lining template, print it and cut out the shape. Trace the design onto the underside of your faux leather fabric and cut accordingly. Don’t forget to cut out the rectangle in the middle (this is where you’ll slot your passport into).
- Fold the allowance around the magic carpet inwards.
- With the underside of lining facing upwards, place a tassel on each corner. Glue to secure.
- To complete your cover, glue along the allowance of the magic carpet piece and join it together with the underside of the lining. You’re done!
*TIP: Create a pocket for your tickets in your magic carpet passport cover with the leftover faux leather fabric.
Credit: Disney Style
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021
- Holiday It’s A Small World Cookies To Celebrate Christmas! - November 23, 2021
- Delicious Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies To Bake During The Holidays! - November 23, 2021