Earlier today we shared new details for Disability Access Service specifically the New Pre-Arrival video chat that is available for Walt Disney World. However, that left a few questions from fans on the Advanced Planning options available to those guests.
One main question seems to be, What attractions are available for the Disability Access Service (DAS) Advance planning option?
Disney has just released more details for those guests who will be using the Disability Access Service:
After you’ve registered for DAS, a Cast Member will assist you in booking up to 2 one-hour return windows per day for select experiences.
Experiences may include:
Magic Kingdom Park
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Turtle Talk With Crush
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage
- Disney Junior Play & Dance!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
- Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station
- Feathered Friends in Flight!
- Festival of the Lion King
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
If an experience is available, you’ll be given a one-hour return window to redeem during the day of your visit. Any selections you make will appear as plans on the My Disney Experience app or on this website.
*Please note that attractions are subject to change and may not be available at all on the day of visit or at the time that you request. Availability can change throughout the day. To learn about any closures or long-term refurbishments, please view details about the attraction on our website or mobile app.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Merry Menagerie returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - October 14, 2021
- New Stage Show and More coming to Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party in the Magic Kingdom - October 14, 2021
- Disneyland Monorail to return to service on October 15th - October 14, 2021