There’s a new pumpkin-flavor dessert available for Halloween season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli is a new Disney treat which delivers a taste of autumn!
Check out our Instagram video of the delicious Cannoli below!
View this post on Instagram
Did someone say pumpkin cheesecake cannoli? Yes we did! Get this pumpkin cheesecake cannoli at Pizzerizzo at Hollywood Studios for $4.99 before tax. #hollywoodstudios #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
You can find the Halloween dessert at PizzeRizzo while visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The seasonal dessert costs $4.99 for guests, so it’s a decent price considering it’s an exquisite dessert. Also, it’s important to note that the seasonal Halloween treats are listed only on the My Disney Experience app. So you’ll have to check the mobile app to order the Halloween exclusive treat.
If you’re heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, then be sure to try this dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Voices of Liberty return to sing Christmas songs at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays - December 1, 2020
- Turkey Poutine and Eggnog from Festival of the Holidays is a must have - November 30, 2020
- Disney donates coins from Wishing Wells to local charity - November 30, 2020