This Beauty and The Beast Stained Glass Pasta Art is the perfect piece of home decor!
Add a bit of magic to any room with this masterpiece that you can create with just a few things like pasta and food coloring! Yes, we not kidding, that stained glass art is literally made with those two things, impressing right?
So be our guest and start crafting this beautiful and simple work of art by following this easy craft:
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST STAINED GLASS PASTA ART
- Flat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Food coloring
- 1 tsp of rubbing alcohol
- Zip top bag
- Paper towels
- Craft glue
- Lay the pasta noodles on a towel and use a hammer to crack them into different size pieces.
- Mix 1 tsp of rubbing alcohol and a generous amount of food coloring in a zip top bag.
- Add pasta pieces and close. Gently mix the pasta in with the dye (the rubbing alcohol will help to evenly distribute the color).
- Leave the pasta to soak for 15 minutes. Then repeat for additional colors.
- Carefully lay pasta pieces onto a paper towel and let them dry completely.
- Once the pasta has dried, glue the pieces directly to the glass of your frame to create a stained glass effect. Allow them to dry completely.
- Finally, hang your Beauty and the Beast stained glass pasta art, and enjoy with a spot of tea!
Credit: Disney Family