Have you ever tried the Round Them Up Latte from Toy Story Land?
If you haven’t, you are seriously missing out! This delicious drink will become your must have drink every morning, even if you are not a coffee drinker. Want to know the key ingredient? Cookie butter syrup! So good.
Learn how to make it by following this super simple recipe from Disney:
ROUND THEM UP LATTE
- 10oz of hot coffee or coffee substitute
- 1 1/2 oz of cookie butter syrup
- 1 1/2 oz of sea salt caramel toffee sauce, divided
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 4 oz of whole milk
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1 tbsp of rainbow sprinkles
- 2 animal crackers
- Add coffee or coffee substitute to a medium bowl with cookie butter syrup and 1 oz caramel toffee sauce. Stir until syrup and sauce are dissolved. Cover and refrigerate about 10 minutes.
- Pour ice into a plastic cup or glass. Add coffee mix and milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, remaining 1/2 oz of caramel sauce, sprinkles, and animal crackers.
- Insert straw and serve immediately.