These Winnie the Pooh Storage Baskets are super cute and adorable!
They are a great statement piece to add to any room and keep everything in place, plus they are super bright, cheery and easy to make! Just follow this DIY from Disney Family and have fun crafting these baskets inspired by Pooh, Tigger and Piglet:
WINNIE THE POOH STORAGE BASKETS
- Wicker baskets
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue
- Yellow paint (Pooh)
- Dark brown and yellow felt (Pooh)
- Orange paint (Tigger)
- Orange, dark brown, cream and pink felt (Tigger)
- Pink paint (Piglet)
- Pink and dark brown felt (Piglet)
- Paint one basket yellow, one basket orange, and one basket pink. Let dry completely.
- For Pooh, draw a triangle nose, two circle for eyes, eyebrows and a curved line above his nose onto dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Tigger, draw two circles for eyes, two thick arches for eyebrows, and whisker shapes onto the dark brown felt. Draw two Tigger ears onto orange felt. On cream felt, draw a larger, rounded rectangle and a smaller rounded rectangle for the base of Tigger’s eyes and nose. You’ll also need two circles of cream to fit inside his orange ears. Finally, draw a triangle nose on pink felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Piglet, draw two tall triangle ears and one triangle nose onto pink felt. Draw two circles for eyes, and two eyebrows onto the dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- When paint on the baskets are completely dry, hot glue the felt shapes on the baskets.
- Glue the Pooh face shapes on the yellow basket.
- The Tigger face shapes on the orange basket.
- And finally, the Piglet face shapes on the pink basket.
All done! You can now use your Winnie the Pooh storage baskets for anything you want!
Credit: Disney Family