Star Wars Day is only days away and Disney+ already has your Star Wars movie marathon covered…but what snacks are you going to have? Well, we have you covered on that part! Here are five different and delicious ways to enjoy blue milk for Star Wars Day.
Of course, blue milk itself is delicious, so we’ll start off with the classic recipe. You’ll need 1-1/2 cups of whole milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and blue food gel dye. Stir together the milk, sugar, and vanilla. When the sugar is dissolved, stir in a drop of blue food gel dye until combined. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to drink!
You’ve mastered the classic blue milk recipe- here are four more fun ways to enjoy this thirst-quenching drink for Star Wars Day!
- Blue Milk Smoothie – blend blue milk, frozen banana, and honey for a refreshing start to your day.
- Blue Milk Latte – brew a cup of coffee and add in blue milk for a new way to enjoy your caffeine kick.
- Boba Blue Milk Tea – combine blue milk with black tea and add a scoop of cooked tapioca pearls for a new take on bubble tea.
- Blue Milkshake – blend blue milk, vanilla ice cream, and a dash of vanilla for a good ole’ blue milkshake.
We hope you enjoy these five different ways to enjoy blue milk, and May the fourth be with you!
Photo and recipe source Star Wars.com.
- The Princess Bride: The Guilder Frontier LEGO Idea - July 12, 2020
- Walt Disney World Removes Toppings Bar From Restaurants - July 11, 2020
- Cinderella Castle Royal Makeover with Paint by Numbers - July 11, 2020