In order to get your Jedi first name:
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your last name.
2) Then you must take the first 2 letters of your first name.
To get your Jedi last name
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your motherís maiden name.
2) Then you must take the first 3 letters of the town or city you were born in.
My Jedi name is “Go-Al Ocasea”.
Here’s something fun to do, especially with your kids.
Once you have a name for you and your child, have a picture taken of you along with them dressed up in some Star Wars robes. It’s really cool if you are able to get a shot or two made at Tatooine Traders/Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Don’t forget the Lightsabers! Create a certificate with their name on it signed by you, their Jedi Master using their new Jedi name. Now you have a cool scrapbook keepsake.
Picture caption – Dave Filoni, supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with Aljon Go, Sorcerer Radio DJ
Aljon Go is our in-house Jedi and Star Wars aficionado. Between battling the Sith and visits to Disney World, he is also the co-host of the ‘WDW Tiki Room‘ radio show and station manager for Sorcerer Radio, the official Disney station of Chip & Company! E-mail: aljon@chipandco (dot) com. Follow Aljon on Twitter@JediMouseketeer!
- Uber Collectible: Star Wars Frames (chipandco.com)
- Liam Neeson Reprises Role as Qui-Gon Jinn in ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!