The Magic Your Way ticket system lets guests decide what ticket features best fit their Disney vacation plans … and that’s what they buy. Guests decide the number of days and whether optional features; park hopping, visits to Disney attractions outside the theme parks and “non-expiration” of tickets are important. Here are some price and value examples…
Per-day ticket costs decrease for longer stays. A seven-day ticket without optional features brings down the per-day cost to less than half the price, per day, compared to seven individual one-day Base Tickets. And the per-day cost of a 10-day ticket is less than one-third the price, per day, compared to 10 individual one-day Base Tickets.
The Water Park Fun & More option can produce significant savings for recreation and entertainment outside the theme parks.
Here’s what you need to know about the option:
- It provides admissions to the guest’s choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, DisneyQuest, Disney’s Oak Trail golf course and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- The number of admissions it provides varies depending upon the number of days of the Base Ticket (the option added to a one- or two-day Base Ticket provides two visits to the guest’s choice from among the listed attractions; added to a seven-day Base Ticket, it provides seven visits).
- It costs $54. Considering that one-day admission to a water park is $40-$46 or to DisneyQuest is $36-$42, substantial savings are possible.
The Park Hopper option can enhance the value of the vacation by allowing a guest to take advantage of special fun offered at different times of day at different Disney theme parks. Other potential Park Hopper benefits:
- If the vacation stay is longer, “hopping” is perfect for repeating favorite attractions at the various parks.
- If the guest is staying “on property,” park-hopping can be the ticket to extra time in the parks (more about this under “Making the best use of time”).
Kids under age 3 are provided free admission to all Walt Disney World theme parks.
So shop smart and don’t hesitate to call Disney and ask questions!
*Ticket Prices subject to change
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Getting the most out of your visit (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Discounts (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Are you a Disney Planner? (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Universal Orlando updates its face mask policy - July 29, 2021
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021