This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Celebrate it with these Jack Skellington Oreo Pops!
If you are a fan of the Nightmare before Christmas then you will love this scary little treat inspired by the pumpkin king himself! It features Oreo cookies and white chocolate making it an easy and delicious snack to make this season.
You can make these Jack Skellington Oreo Pops for a movie night with friends, your next Halloween party or as a trick-or-treat! All you have to do is follow the recipe from Delish and have a spooky day making them:
JACK SKELLINGTON OREO POPS
- 12 Halloween Oreos
- 2 cups of white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- Black icing
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Black ribbon
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the cream of the Oreos.
- Mix coconut oil into white chocolate and dip Oreos into chocolate until completely coated. Place in the fridge to harden, 50 to 10 minutes.
- Using the black icing, draw Jack’s face on the Oreos and let cool slightly.
- Tie black ribbon in a bow at the bottom of the Oreo and serve.