This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Celebrate it with these Jack Skellington Oreo Pops!
If you are a fan of the Nightmare before Christmas then you will love this scary little treat inspired by the pumpkin king himself! It features Oreo cookies and white chocolate making it an easy and delicious snack to make this season.
You can make these Jack Skellington Oreo Pops for a movie night with friends, your next Halloween party or as a trick-or-treat! All you have to do is follow the recipe from Delish and have a spooky day making them:
JACK SKELLINGTON OREO POPS
- 12 Halloween Oreos
- 2 cups of white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- Black icing
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Black ribbon
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the cream of the Oreos.
- Mix coconut oil into white chocolate and dip Oreos into chocolate until completely coated. Place in the fridge to harden, 50 to 10 minutes.
- Using the black icing, draw Jack’s face on the Oreos and let cool slightly.
- Tie black ribbon in a bow at the bottom of the Oreo and serve.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022