What’s this? A Jack Skellington Frappuccino of course!
If you are a looking for a spooky but delicious drink to have a Starbucks, this is it! Inspired by the pumpkin king, this frappuccino features a pumpkin spice drink with fall flavors like chai and even a hint to christmas with mocha and java chips.
You can order one at Starbucks by following this recipe created by Totally the Bomb:
JACK SKELLINGTON FRAPPUCCINO
- Pumpkin spice frappuccino
- Shot of chai syrup
- Whipped cream
- Mocha drizzle
- Java chips
- Start with mocha drizzle on the sides of the cup.
- Then ask for a pumpkin spice frappuccino.
- Add in a shot of chai syrup for that extra kick of fall. Make it “dirty” by adding in a shot of espresso.
- Top it with whipped cream for those Christmas town peaks of white fluffy goodness.
- Finish with java chips, because they are tasty!
Credit: Totally the bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021