What’s this? A Jack Skellington Frappuccino of course!
If you are a looking for a spooky but delicious drink to have a Starbucks, this is it! Inspired by the pumpkin king, this frappuccino features a pumpkin spice drink with fall flavors like chai and even a hint to christmas with mocha and java chips.
You can order one at Starbucks by following this recipe created by Totally the Bomb:
JACK SKELLINGTON FRAPPUCCINO
- Pumpkin spice frappuccino
- Shot of chai syrup
- Whipped cream
- Mocha drizzle
- Java chips
- Start with mocha drizzle on the sides of the cup.
- Then ask for a pumpkin spice frappuccino.
- Add in a shot of chai syrup for that extra kick of fall. Make it “dirty” by adding in a shot of espresso.
- Top it with whipped cream for those Christmas town peaks of white fluffy goodness.
- Finish with java chips, because they are tasty!
Credit: Totally the bomb