Christmas has come to Walt Disney World. One of our favorite things to do around this Holiday Season is resort hop to see all of the Christmas Decorations.
One of our favorite stops in years past is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. Unfortunately this year Disney has decided to forgo the Holiday Gingerbread House.
We love as Disney builds the Gingerbread House each year.
Watch this video from back in 2018.
With Disney World skipping the Gingerbread house they still went all out with the Christmas Decorations including their Christmas Tree.
Thomas Radzak was on hand to get photos of this Grand Display. Let’s take a look…
Don’t those photos look amazing?
How about a video of this stunning tree installed at the Grand Floridian? Reddit User JediGrizz was able to share a time-lapse video if it going up!
— Walt Disney World Subreddit (@WDWSubreddit) November 14, 2020
I don’t know about you but I love those Time-lapse videos especially when the Magic Kingdom changes from Halloween to Christmas!
For more Holiday articles check out these recent articles here on Chip and Co:
- All new Holiday Eats & Treats at Disney Springs for 2020
- New Holiday Hollywood Tower Projection Show Debuts
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom decorated for the Holidays
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- McDonald’s halting sales of Disney Attraction Happy Meal Toys - November 23, 2020
- Joe Rohde will be retiring from Disney on Jan. 4th, 2021. - November 23, 2020
- Spider-Bot & latest apparel from Avengers Campus coming soon to Disneyland - November 23, 2020