Cool off with these adorable Winnie the Pooh popsicles!
These frozen treats are a great and fun way to enjoy fruit smoothies and to make it better why not make them look like Disney characters am i right?
- 1 mango peeled and cubed
- 2 bananas
- 6 strawberries
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries or blackberries
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- Honey to taste
- Yellow, pink, orange, and blue candy melts
- Dark chocolate chips
- Strawberry juice
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- Add the mango, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt to a blender to make Winnie the Pooh.
- For Piglet mix 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt and strawberries.
- Add the orange, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt in a blender for Tiger.
- Finally for Eeyore, bled 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt and blueberries or blackberries.
- Blend the different mixtures until smooth then add honey to taste and blend again.
- Pour each smoothie into the popsicle molds. For the Winnie the Pooh popsicle, fill the mold halfway with the mango smoothie and mostly halfway with some strawberry smoothie then add a little mango again.
- Top with the lids then popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Now is time to make the character details. Create each of their ears with the corresponding candy melts using a toothpick.
- Make their facial features with dark chocolate and/or colored candy melts. Then let the pieces dry for about 30 minutes.
- Once the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the molds by running them under warm water.
- Drawn on Piglet’s tummy lines with a toothpick and strawberry juice.
- Apply a small amount of candy melts to the back of each detail to attach them to the popsicles adding the final touches on the characters.
- Place them back into the freezer for 10 more minutes.
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Warm Chocolate Cake Recipe From The Riviera Resort - September 28, 2020
- Publix Releasing Limited Edition Holiday Ice Cream Flavors! - September 26, 2020
- Enter The ShopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest! - September 24, 2020