Cool off with these adorable Winnie the Pooh popsicles!
These frozen treats are a great and fun way to enjoy fruit smoothies and to make it better why not make them look like Disney characters am i right?
- 1 mango peeled and cubed
- 2 bananas
- 6 strawberries
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries or blackberries
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- Honey to taste
- Yellow, pink, orange, and blue candy melts
- Dark chocolate chips
- Strawberry juice
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- Add the mango, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt to a blender to make Winnie the Pooh.
- For Piglet mix 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt and strawberries.
- Add the orange, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt in a blender for Tiger.
- Finally for Eeyore, bled 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt and blueberries or blackberries.
- Blend the different mixtures until smooth then add honey to taste and blend again.
- Pour each smoothie into the popsicle molds. For the Winnie the Pooh popsicle, fill the mold halfway with the mango smoothie and mostly halfway with some strawberry smoothie then add a little mango again.
- Top with the lids then popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Now is time to make the character details. Create each of their ears with the corresponding candy melts using a toothpick.
- Make their facial features with dark chocolate and/or colored candy melts. Then let the pieces dry for about 30 minutes.
- Once the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the molds by running them under warm water.
- Drawn on Piglet’s tummy lines with a toothpick and strawberry juice.
- Apply a small amount of candy melts to the back of each detail to attach them to the popsicles adding the final touches on the characters.
- Place them back into the freezer for 10 more minutes.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!