Frying pans…who knew right? Leave it to Rapunzel to show us multiple ways a frying pan can come in handy!
So while a frying pan is great to help you stand up to all sorts of people, why not actually cook with it? And what better treat then a chocolate chip cookie!
Plus this recipe is totally allergy friendly and super easy to make. So after lunch, why not play some puzzles, darts and then start baking?
Just follow Rapunzel’s easy recipe for a frying pan cookie here:
- 1 cup of gluten free, nut free all-purpose flour. And a little bit extra for dusting the pan
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil. And a little extra to grease the skillet
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup of gluten free, dairy free chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Using a bit of coconut oil, grease a 9 inch cast iron skillet then dust it with flour
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg until they are evenly mixed
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave until is liquid. Then add the applesauce and maple syrup and stir
- Add the liquid mix to the flour mixture and stir until everything is evenly combined. Then add the chocolate chips
- Spoon the batter into a prepared skillet and spread evenly
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until is turns golden brown
- Slice and serve warm or cold
Credit: Disney Family
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021
- Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe - June 7, 2021