Try the Grey Stuff is delicious, don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!
Spend a day full of magic at home recreating this iconic dish from Beauty & The Beast with this Disney recipe!
You can find usually find it at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom but now thanks to the Disney chefs, making it at home is super easy! Take a look:
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping thawed
- 3 tbsp of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- In a large bowl combine the cold whole milk and vanilla pudding mix, whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until is firm
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until puréed
- Pour the cookies into the pudding mix and stir until fully mixed
- Add the whipped topping and chocolate pudding and mix
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour
- Spoon grey stuff into a piping bag fitted with desired tip
- Pipe grey stuff on top of the sugar cookies and garnish with sugar pearls
If you would like to check out the full video, you can do it here:
Now all that’s left to do is put on Beauty and The Beast on Disney+ and enjoy this delicious snack!
Credit: Disney ParksFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney’s Kitchen Sink Recipe! - May 26, 2020
- Perfect On The Go Combo From Wine Bar George In Disney Springs! - May 24, 2020
- Celebrate Your 2020 Grad With A Little Disney Magic! - May 23, 2020