Try the Grey Stuff is delicious, don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!
Spend a day full of magic at home recreating this iconic dish from Beauty & The Beast with this Disney recipe!
You can find usually find it at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom but now thanks to the Disney chefs, making it at home is super easy! Take a look:
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping thawed
- 3 tbsp of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- In a large bowl combine the cold whole milk and vanilla pudding mix, whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until is firm
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until puréed
- Pour the cookies into the pudding mix and stir until fully mixed
- Add the whipped topping and chocolate pudding and mix
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour
- Spoon grey stuff into a piping bag fitted with desired tip
- Pipe grey stuff on top of the sugar cookies and garnish with sugar pearls
If you would like to check out the full video, you can do it here:
Now all that’s left to do is put on Beauty and The Beast on Disney+ and enjoy this delicious snack!
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Publix Releasing Limited Edition Holiday Ice Cream Flavors! - September 26, 2020
- Enter The ShopDisney “Halloween Dance Party” Contest! - September 24, 2020
- Great Ceremonial House Refurbishment At Polynesian Resort Begins On September 28th - September 23, 2020