Jaleo at Disney Springs is hosting a special one-night-only Truffle and Wine Dinner event! On Wed, Feb 12, 2020, 6:30 PM, guests can experience an interactive class on truffles followed by an exclusive multi-course dinner with Spanish truffles shaved tableside by Jaleo chefs and Spanish wine pairings.
Each winter, Nacho Ramirez and his specially trained truffle-hunting dog Pepe search the Spanish countryside in pursuit of the best black truffles – about six months old, mouthwateringly fragrant, buried in the rich soil.
Nacho will be flying these truffles to Jaleo at Disney Springs the day they’re discovered, where they will be the star ingredient in nine dishes created by Jaleo Culinary Director Ramon Martinez and Head Chef Rodolfo Guzman.
Expertly paired wines have been hand-selected by Jaleo Sommelier Rafael Delgado and ThinkFoodGroup Sommelier Jordi Paronella to accent the flavors and textures of each dish.
Let’s take a look at the menu:
- Tartaleta de colifor con trufas, Coca de cristal con panceta iberica y truffles Croqueta partida con trufa – PAIRED WITH CUVEE JOSE RAVENTOS I BLANC
- Tartar de Carabineros con trufa – Southern Spain cardenal prawns tartar with truffles – PAIRED WITH MANZANILLA PASADA PASTRANA
- Tortilla 2.0 con trufas – Spanish potato omelette NEW WAY with truffles – PAIRED WITH MAXIMIN GRÜNHÄUS, RIESLING ABTSBERG SPÄTLESE
- Canelón de setas silvestres con trufas – Wild mushroom canelón with porccini and truffles – PAIRED WITH AS SORTES 2016 BODEGAS PALACIOS
- Arroz de carrillera iberica de bellota , con alcachofas , y trufas – Iberico de bellota paella with artichokes morels and truffles – PAIRED WITH VALBUENA VEGA SICILIA 2014
- Pan con chocolate, aceite y trufas – PAIRED WITH LUSTAU EAST INDIA SOLERA
- Helado de leche de cabra con trufas
This special event is $299 all-inclusive (includes taxes, fees, gratuity). You can purchase tickets here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!