You had me at wine!
This winter season Jaleo at Disney Springs will host it’s first dinner event on December 10. The one night only experience will feature 5 wines and 5 courses with Ontañón a family operated winery in Spain.
The private event will have a special menu created by Jaleo’s head chef Rodolfo L. Guzman and his team that will go perfectly with the delicious wines from Rioja, Rueda and Ribera del Duero. Take a look at the special dishes:
- Hinojo: Salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- Gambas al Ajillo: Traditional Spanish dish made of shrimp sautéed with garlic
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao: Creamy rice with seafood
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero: Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli
- Flan Mama Marisa: For dessert a classic Spanish custard with espuma of Catalan cream and oranges
Raquél Perez Cuevas from Ontañón winery is working on carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain and will delight Jaleo’s special guests with 5 of her family’s award winning wines!
The event will be held on December 10th from 7-9pm for $115 plus tax per person and you can get your tickets here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Nemo And Friends Celebrate The 50th Anniversary In The Cutest Way! - October 16, 2021
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021