Grim grinning ghosts come out socialize. . .
Brace yourself for gripping tales of spooks and spirits from the nether realms… and beyond! Learn about Halloween legends and crypt-keeping creatures during this historical walking tour of the Disneyland Resort! Guests will be led from park to park on this 2.5-hour guided tour which explores Halloween by conjuring ghost stories, tricks, treats and even an encounter with one of the Haunted Mansion’s most familiar faces.
You’ll learn about the legends of various film and park poltergeists, pranksters and other creepy characters, as well as their creators. It’s frightfully delightful fun for the entire family you’ll never forget!
During the weekend, there are two times to choose from, 1 pm and 5 pm. The rest of the week, there is only one time available for the tour at 5 pm. When you call to book the tour, payment is due at time of booking and don’t forget to mention if you have an Annual Pass to get the discount. Keep in mind, Passholders have to be in attendance during the tour if you plan to use the discount.
Important Tour Details
- $85 plus tax for Guests ages 3 years and older
- Separate theme park admission is required for all Disneyland Resort Tours and is not included in the tour price
- Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members receive a 15% discount
- Tours fill up quickly, so early booking is recommended
- Call (714) 781-TOUR (8687) to make reservations—Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Full payment is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable
- All tour Guests will receive a delicious seasonal treat, collectible pin and more
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- New Original Movie “Stargirl” Now Streaming on Disney+ - March 13, 2020
- “Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made” is a Movie About Being Different - February 7, 2020
- Exclusive First Look at Disney’s ‘Stargirl’ Coming soon to Disney+ - January 15, 2020