Walking around Magic Kingdom can work up an appetite. No matter where you are in Magic Kingdom, there are several snack options to choose from. Wondering where to grab a quick snack? Check out the following top 5 Disney Dining Snacks at the Magic Kingdom to satisfy your hunger.
- The Roasted Pork Shank found at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland can be a meal all by itself. The pork shank is a huge, fatty stick of meat for all the carnivores out there. The pork shank is similar in size to its rival – the ever popular turkey leg. While you are there, don’t forget to get a stein of LeFou’s Brew to wash it down!
- A Dole Whip is sure to hit the spot with its creamy goodness. Lines wrapped down and around Aloha Isle in Adventureland will help you find your way to this tasty treat. Dole Whip cups can be purchased in pineapple, orange and vanilla. You can even re-create a dole whip in your own home by following the recipe here.
- Who can resist a Chocolate Covered Mickey Rice Krispy Treat from Main Street U.S.A. at the Main Street Confectionery? The quintessential combo of chocolate and rice krispies melt in your mouth. Best of all the smell coming from the confectionery is divine and you can just follow your nose to get there! Main Street Confectionery also houses numerous other sweet treats sure to please your crowd such as candy apples, fudge, cookies, and more.
- Nestled in Frontierland, you can find the cart that serves Churros. Churros are warm cinnamon sugar crunchy, yet doughy, sticks of fabulousness. Churros are a fantasmic way to take a bite out of your hunger. We try to get one every time we go because the taste reminds me of a cross between an elephant ear and a funnel cake.
- Last, but never least, is the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle in Liberty Square. If you have never tasted one, then walk as fast as you can (without getting stopped by Cast Members) to Sleepy Hollow. A hot waffle filled with Nutella and fruit (ours was filled with strawberries, bananas, and blueberries) is served folded over so all the flavors can mingle together. They are huge – so it is up to you whether you feel like sharing or keeping the heavenly waffle sandwich all to yourself!
I also have to give an honorable mention to the popcorn found many places around Magic Kingdom. I love popcorn and one of our family traditions is to get popcorn to munch on while we watch Wishes.
What are your favorite snacks at Magic Kingdom? What Magic Kingdom snacks are a must do tradition in your family?