There is so much to see and do at Walt Disney World that it’s pretty much impossible to experience it all! However, there are a few things that you have to do in order for your Disney World vacation to be complete. Curious? Check out my Top 10 Disney’s Must Do’s and let us know how many you have done!
10. Dole Whip – A Dole Whip is a rite of passage for many Disney guests, and a sweet relief from the heat! They can only be found at a few select spots, such as Aloha Isle at the Magic Kingdom and at Captain Cook’s at the Polynesian Resort; and my personal favorite is the Dole Whip Float. This pineapple flavored soft-serve just has to be experienced!
9. Epcot World Showcase – Epcot has lots for guests to see and experience; but every guest MUST spend some time at this park’s World Showcase. This part of the park offers various pavilions representing different countries from all over the world. In an afternoon, you can visit little pieces of different nations and experience their culture, history, architecture, products, and food!
8. Kilimanjaro Safaris – This Animal Kingdom attraction offers one of the coolest experiences at WDW, a realistic African safari! You will board a safari vehicle and drive through areas which truly look and feel like the African savanna. Here you will encounter crocodiles, hippos, elephants, lions, giraffes, and much more. Young and old will enjoy!
7. Wear Mouse Ears – Every guest who visits WDW must don their own pair of iconic Mouse Ears and sport them through the Disney parks. It’s part of the Disney experience! So be sure to get your own personalized ears and stroll proudly down Main Street U.S.A. because everyone is a kid again at WDW! Just try not to go broke at Mouse Gears!
6. Character Meal-Characters are a huge part of the magic at WDW; and one of the best ways to meet and interact with characters is at a Disney character meal. At certain restaurants at the parks and resorts, you can enjoy a meal while several Disney characters stop by to sign autographs and take pictures!
5. Tower of Terror – This attraction is one of the most famous of all the attractions at WDW, and is one of the best examples of Disney’s incredible imagineering. This traditional drop ride transports guests into an episode of the Twilight Zone television series; and not only is it fun, it’s definitely a memorable experience!
4. Mickey Premium Bar – This sweet, delicious treat is an ice cream bar covered in chocolate in the shape of Mickey Mouse! Every guest should take a break from pounding the pavement and enjoy this tasty, Mickey treat.
3. Parade – Everyone enjoys a good parade; and Disney takes them to a whole new level! Each Disney theme park, except for Epcot, has its own parade; and the Magic Kingdom has two! The Magic Kingdom’s nighttime parade, the Main Street Electrical Parade, is especially unique in that the floats and characters are covered in lights! Every guest should catch a Disney parade on their vacation!
2. Pirates of the Caribbean – Yo Ho, Yo Ho! This classic Disney attraction has been entertaining Disney guests for generations and still is incredibly popular. It also inspired the blockbuster Pirates of the Caribbean film series; and you can even see Captain Jack Sparrow popping up in the attraction these days! This ride offers both adventure and comedy and is enjoyable for all ages! You have yet to see all of Disney’s best without a trip on Pirates of the Caribbean!
1.Wishes – Disney is famous for their fireworks, and the most magical display can be found nightly above the Magic Kingdom! Wishes features some amazing fireworks coupled with a touching soundtrack and Disney songs and lighting tricks projected on Cinderella Castle. This show is narrated by Jiminy Cricket who tells guests about the power of wishes and dreams; but evil Disney villains try to turn those dreams into nightmares! However, good always triumphs over evil; and you will be touched, wowed, and charmed by this fireworks show! Also, early in the show, keep your eyes up to see Tinkerbell flying down from the castle!
What do you think every guest should do on a Disney Vacation? Are any of these on your to-do list? Let us know!
- Choosing the Best Day of the Week to Visit Each Disney World Park (chipandco.com)
- Starbucks Locations Opening at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)