There are a variety of Thanksgiving Specials being offered at Disney Springs this Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude, family, and, of course, delectable feasts. This year, several Disney Springs restaurants are transforming Turkey Day into an extraordinary culinary journey. From savory Italian dishes to Spanish tapas with a Thanksgiving twist, Disney Springs’ most beloved restaurants are offering a variety of dine-in specials that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Let’s dive into what’s cooking this Thanksgiving at Disney Springs!
This Thanksgiving, Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway are ready to serve up Italian Thanksgiving specials that blend traditional holiday flavors with an Italian flair. The menu will be available on Thanksgiving Day from 11:30 am to 11 pm
- Arancini di Zucca: For $19, indulge in pumpkin risotto fritters, fresh mozzarella, parmigiano crema, pumpkin seed pesto, and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Porchetta di Tacchino: A herbed heritage turkey for $39, served with crispy pancetta, Brussels sprouts, polenta “dressing”, butternut squash, and cranberry agro dolce.
- Crostata di mele: End your meal with a $16 rustic warm apple pie, complemented by olive oil caramel and vanilla gelato.
Known for its delightful sandwiches, Earl of Sandwich brings its fan-favorite seasonal offerings this year from 9 am to 11 pm on Thanksgiving day.
- Holiday Ham: A unique blend of ham, cinnamon sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce, and cheddar.
- Holiday Turkey: Traditional turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, and mayonnaise.
This Thanksgiving, Jaleo is ready to amaze with a variety of specials inspired by Spanish cuisine. The menu will be available from 11:30 am to 11 pm
- “Thanksgiving” Croquetas: At $12, enjoy creamy Bechamel with Turkey, traditional stuffing, and cranberry garnish.
- Paella de Costilla Iberica y Butifarra: For $190, savor Paella with Iberico Pork Ribs, Mini Butifarra Sausage, Lagrima sofrito, mushrooms, and artichokes.
- Sopa de Calabaza: A warm butternut squash soup for just $8.
- Datiles con Tocino: Bacon-wrapped dates with Apple Mustard Aioli for $14.
- Salpicón de Mariscos: A delightful mix of shrimp, octopus, and lobster for $18.
- Tarta de Queso con Calabaza: Basque style cheesecake with Pumpkin, priced at $15.
Reservations are highly recommended for Jaloe, Maria and Enzo’s, and Enzo’s Hideaway. Whether you’re craving Italian, traditional, or Spanish-inspired dishes, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Don’t miss out on these exclusive Thanksgiving dine-in specials. Happy feasting!
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!