We have all of the details on this year’s menu for the Grinch and Friends Character Breakfast at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure
Are you ready for a whimsical breakfast experience like no other? Islands of Adventure is bringing back the beloved “Breakfast with the Grinch” event via the Grinch and Friends Character Breakfast. With the event slated to kick off this weekend, we have all of the details on the menu ready for you!
For the Table
Begin your breakfast with a selection of delectable starters, perfect for sharing among friends and family. The table offerings include:
- Mini Croissants: Buttery and flaky, these are a classic breakfast delight.
- Muffins: Freshly baked and sure to please everyone.
- Grinch Cookies: These whimsical treats are not only tasty but perfectly themed.
- Max Treats: A nod to the Grinch’s loyal companion, these treats are a delightful surprise.
The Feast (Please Select One Entrée)
For the main course, choose from an array of mouth-watering options, each with its own unique twist:
- The Grinches™ Green Eggs and Ham(GS): A playful take on a classic, featuring green eggs, sliced roast ham, and roasted potatoes.
- Mayor Augustus’ Biscuits and Gravy: Hearty and satisfying with house-made buttermilk biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, and roasted potatoes.
- Martha May’s Chicken and Waffles: A southern favorite with crispy chicken, Belgian waffles, whipped honey butter, hot honey drizzle, fresh berries, and powdered sugar.
- Max’s Smoked Brisket Skillet Hash(GS): A robust choice with house-smoked brisket, poached eggs, crispy potatoes, poblano peppers, and siracha Hollandaise.
- Cindy-Lou Who’s Belgian Waffles(V): A sweet delight with fresh berries, whipped cream, maple syrup, and powdered sugar.
- Betty Lou Who’s Power Bowl(V): A healthier option with quinoa and farro, avocado, egg, spinach, tomatoes, roasted potatoes, queso fresco, cranberry vinaigrette, and seasoning.
- Lou Lou Who’s Breakfast Sandwich: A gourmet sandwich with a butter croissant, eggs, ham, cheddar, arugula, and roasted potatoes.
V – Vegetarian, GS – Gluten Sensitive
Quench your thirst with a variety of beverage choices:
- Juices (Orange, Apple, Cranberry, Pineapple, Grapefruit)
- Coffee (Regular and Decaf)
- Sodas (A wide range including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, and more)
For Our Little Whos (Under 10)
Kids can choose three items from a special menu designed just for them, with options like Scrambled Eggs, Green Eggs, Belgian Waffle, Roasted Potatoes, Biscuit with Gravy, Fried Chicken, and Sliced Roast Ham. Plus, special beverages like Grinch Punch and various juices and sodas are available.
Booking and Pricing
Bookings are available for times between 7:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. The experience is priced at $58.99 per adult (ages 10+) and $32.99 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax.
Don’t miss this opportunity to dine with the Grinch and friends in a festive atmosphere, filled with delicious food and fun. Book your spot today and get ready to create magical holiday memories at Islands of Adventure!
Ready to book your next epic vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Universal Orlando vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Universal destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Universal vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!