I have one more Annual Passholder perk to pass along for those attending the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Annuals Passholders are invited to one of three V.I.Passholder events during this year’s Food and Wine festival.
These special, early-morning shopping events will be held at Epcot on select Thursdays during the Festival. Passholders attending the event will receive the following:
- Early access to Epcot from 8 to 9 am to be among the first to purchase the newest releases of Passholder-exclusive merchandise at The Festival Center at at Mouse Gear.
- Purchase mimosas from the Festival Center to enjoy during the event.
“Thank you Thursdays” will be offered on the following days:
- August 30, 2018
- September 20, 2018
- October 18, 2018
Preregistration is not required for these events. A valid Annual Pass and photo ID are required for check-in. Epcot’s attractions will open when the event ends at 9 am.
This is just one of the three perks announced today for Annual Passholders attending the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival. In addition to the early morning access, Annual Passholders will also receive Passholder-exclusive gifts and reserved seating at select Eat to the Beat concerts.
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Annual Passholder discounts are now available until Christmas! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018