Annual Passholders visiting the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will find extra goodies throughout the festival. Annual Passholder Exclusive Festival Merchandise will be available throughout the festival, including favorites such as apparel, pins and a Dooney and Bourke purse.
New in 2018, Passholder-exclusive themed merchandise will be released throughout the Festival. On Passholder Thank You Thursdays new assortments of items will be added exclusively for passholders. These exclusive items will be limited edition, and debut on select Thank You Thursdays.
There will be one Passholder Thank You Thursday event in August, September, and October.
- Thursday, August 30: Releases will feature a Figment t-shirt and cinch sack, a beverage pitcher and 2 glasses featuring Figment and Minnie Mouse
- Thursday, September 20: Releases will feature a Goofy raglan tee, a ladies fashion tee and 2 glasses featuring Mickey Mouse and a fun Festival tagline
- Thursday, October 18: Releases will feature a Remy hoodie and Remy Tervis® drinkware
These merchandise items will be available while supplies last, and passholders disconts are valid. To use passholder discounts, each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and government-issued photo ID at time of purchase to receive the discount.
Are you excited about the new Annual Passholder Exclusive Festival Merchandise offerings available this year?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Two New Disney Dooney And Bourke Designs Arrive At The Parks - January 11, 2022
- Stunning New 50th Anniversary Cinderella Designer Doll - January 10, 2022
- ChEARful New Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Snow Globe - January 7, 2022