Annual Passholders visiting the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will find extra goodies throughout the festival. Annual Passholder Exclusive Festival Merchandise will be available throughout the festival, including favorites such as apparel, pins and a Dooney and Bourke purse.
New in 2018, Passholder-exclusive themed merchandise will be released throughout the Festival. On Passholder Thank You Thursdays new assortments of items will be added exclusively for passholders. These exclusive items will be limited edition, and debut on select Thank You Thursdays.
There will be one Passholder Thank You Thursday event in August, September, and October.
- Thursday, August 30: Releases will feature a Figment t-shirt and cinch sack, a beverage pitcher and 2 glasses featuring Figment and Minnie Mouse
- Thursday, September 20: Releases will feature a Goofy raglan tee, a ladies fashion tee and 2 glasses featuring Mickey Mouse and a fun Festival tagline
- Thursday, October 18: Releases will feature a Remy hoodie and Remy Tervis® drinkware
These merchandise items will be available while supplies last, and passholders disconts are valid. To use passholder discounts, each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and government-issued photo ID at time of purchase to receive the discount.
Are you excited about the new Annual Passholder Exclusive Festival Merchandise offerings available this year?For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Epic New Boba Fett Dining Set Honors The Mandalorian Legacy - June 6, 2020
- Frosty Cool Frozen Dinnerware Set Is Snowing In Soon - June 6, 2020
- Fun New Ink And Paint Disney Store Key Coming Soon - June 5, 2020