Starbucks Summer Refresh: New Summer Specialty Drinks at Starbucks in Disney Springs
There are some new Starbucks drinks in town and they are absolutely brew-tiful! And the best part is, there are THREE new drinks! They all look and sound delicious-
- Love is Love – Violet Drink shaken with strawberries. Topped with Strawberry Vanilla Sweet Cream foam.
- Campfire Cold Brew – Nitro Cold Brew with milk chocolate. Topped with Marshmallow Vanilla Sweet Cream foam and graham cracker topping.
- Picnic Punch – Pineapple Matcha Drink topped with Strawberry Vanilla Sweet Cream foam.
The only problem is…I can’t decide which one sounds the best! I guess I’ll just have to sneak over to the Marketplace Starbucks and try out all of them on my next trip to Disney Springs.
View this post on Instagram
Our new drinks are brew-tiful. 🌸 — Bask in summer goodness with our new seasonal menu! Pictured above from left to right: ☀️Love Is Love: Violet Drink shaken with strawberries. Topped with Strawberry Vanilla Sweet Cream foam. ☀️Campfire Cold Brew: Nitro Cold Brew with milk chocolate. Topped with Marshmallow Vanilla Sweet Cream foam and graham cracker topping. ☀️Picnic Punch: Pineapple Matcha Drink topped with Strawberry Vanilla Sweet Cream foam. . . . #starbucks #sbuxmarketplace #disneysprings #wdw #summer #disneyspringsfood #limitedtime #violetdrink #nitro #nitrocoldbrew #instagram #instadaily #instagood #vote #barista #tobeapartner #barberlife #orlando #florida #strawberry #disney #starbucksstories
One of our writers, the fabulous Allison Luna, got to try out the new “Picnic Punch!” To find out more details or hear Allison’s review of the drink, view the video below or head over to our Instagram!
Which new Starbucks Summer drink do you want to try?
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park news updates!
Source: Starbucks Marketplace Instagram.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2020 Disney World Holiday Theme Park Hours Revealed - October 19, 2020
- Halloween Arrives at Shanghai Disney Resort, Now Through Nov. 1 - October 17, 2020
- Bob Chapek Says the Walt Disney World Theme Parks are Only Operating at 25% Capacity - October 13, 2020