A Tangled Tower Cupcake? BEST DAY EVER!!
This treat inspired in Rapunzel’s tower is perfect to spend the day putting it together with your family or you can also use it to decorate your Tangled themed party!
Take a look at the super easy recipe from Disney Family!
- 1 waffle cone
- Purple candy coatings
- 6 pecan rolls
- 1 large cupcake or muffin in a white paper wrapper
- 1 brown cupcake wrapper
- 1 can ready-made buttercream frosting
- Green food coloring
- 4x4x2 inch styrofoam block
- Green paper
- 12 inch wooden dowel
- 4×4 inch grease proof doily
- Wax paper
- 1 disposable decorating bag with #16 tip
- Step 1: Grab the styrofoam and insert a wooden dowel straight into the center of it. Then remove it and cover the top and sides of the styrofoam with green paper.
- Step 2: Re-insert the dowel into the styrofoam block, first cutting a lit in the center of the paper so the dowel can be inserted easily.
- Step 3: Place a sheet of wax paper or 4×4 inch cake doily on top of the styrofoam around the dowel. Cut a slit in the doily to make it easy to attach.
- Step 4: Prepare the roof of the tower
- Step 5: Melt the purple candy coatings and completely coat the outside of the waffle cone. Shake off any excess and let it dry.
- Step 6: Slide the pecan rolls onto the dowel, alternating the direction of each one.
- Step 7: Before placing the last pecan roll, cut a slit in the bottom center of a brown cupcake wrapper and place the wrapper on the dowel. Then place the last roll right inside.
- Step 8: Slide the muffin, paper included, onto the dowel.
- Step 9: Lastly, spread a little remaining candy coating over the muffin top and attach the waffle cone.
- Step 10: Tint a small amount of frosting with green food coloring then pipe on small leaves to wrap around the Tangled tower base.
Now that your tower is ready you can enjoy a sweet treat with your family while you watch Tangled on Disney+!
Credit: Disney Family
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021