Stooooooop! We have a Mary Sanderson Frappuccino recipe for you!
Recently we have been sharing with you Hocus Pocus themed drinks you can order at Starbucks inspired by the three famous Sanderson sisters. This time, we have the final drink for you created with Mary in mind.
As you can see, this frappuccino features the colors red and black just like her dress and hair, as well as, flavors like strawberry and white mocha, delicious!
You can order one at your nearest Starbucks by following this recipe from Totally the Bomb:
MARY SANDERSON FRAPPUCCINO
- Strawberries & Cream frappuccino
- Strawberry inclusions
- White mocha
- Strawberry puree
- Mocha drizzle
- Start by ordering a grande strawberries and cream frappuccino.
- Ask for strawberry inclusions to be added and sub the sweetener for white mocha.
- Finally, ask for mocha drizzle and strawberry puree on the bottom and top of the drink.
Credit: Totally the bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021