This Winifred Sanderson Frappuccino will put a spell on you for sure!
Today we have the first of 3 frappuccino recipes inspired by Hocus Pocus that we will be sharing with you so you try them this Halloween season! This first one was created by Totally the Bomb with Winifred Sanderson in mind, hence the green and red colors.
This drink features green tea, white mocha, peppermint and strawberries! Perfect to have at any time during the day. So head to your nearest Starbucks and order one by following these easy instructions:
WINIFRED SANDERSON FRAPPUCCINO
- Green tea frappuccino
- White mocha
- Peppermint syrup
- whipped cream
- Strawberry inclusions, crushed
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino.
- Then, ask for one pump of white mocha and one pump of peppermint syrup.
- Finally, ask for some crushed strawberry inclusions on top of the whipped cream.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021