You have to try this Sarah Sanderson Frappuccino that will make you feel alive!
Inspired by Sarah from Hocus Pocus, this drink features her iconic purple color and flavors like berries and ginger making it look beautiful just like her.
This frappuccino is perfect if you are looking for a coffee free option at Starbucks. The main ingredient for this Sarah Sanderson frappuccino is a violet drink that consist of a very berry hibiscus refresher mixed with soy milk making it a great option to have at any time during the day.
Want to try it? All you have to do is go to your nearest Starbucks and order one following this recipe from Totally the Bomb!
SARAH SANDERSON FRAPPUCCINO
- Violet drink
- Soy milk
- Whipped cream
- Ginger powder
- Start by asking for a venti violet drink with extra berries.
- Then ask to substitute the coconut milk for soy milk.
- Ask for the drink to be double blended.
- Finally, ask for whip cream and the ginger powder on top.
Credit: Totally the bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022