Are you ready to stay and play at LEGOLAND Florida? A stay at this resort comes with a ton of great perks! Here are some great reasons to book a stay at the new LEGOLAND Florida Hotel.
1. It is AWESOME! Seriously though, it really is. More than 2,000 Lego models made out of more than 2 million lego bricks can be found within this hotel and there are legos everywhere you turn. Feel free to stop and build wherever you find them! There are 152 rooms and suites in the hotel, all with fantastic themes to keep kids and adults entertained during their stay. Pirate rooms are ready for action and Kingdom rooms look like castles, with knights, shields and suits of armor on the walls.
Adventure themed rooms feel like you are on an Egyptian adventure searching for treasure!
2. Each room is fit for a family All of the standard rooms in the LEGOLAND Hotel can sleep up to 5 with a King bed in the main room and bunk beds with a trundle in the “kid section’ of the room. The kids will have their own TV and space where ‘Ye Olde Adults’ are not allowed!
The premium suites will sleep up to 9 and come with incredible amenities.
3. Your Room: Besides the fabulous décor, the rooms come with a lot of great amenities. Kids can embark on a treasure hunt which will lead them to a card that opens a treasure chest in the room. What ever goodies are inside are free to keep! If you book a Suite, your room comes with a private tour guide, an iPad in the room, and a private character breakfast IN your room!
4. Master Builder Classes Free to guests of the hotel, master builder classes take place in the lobby which is a dream come true for most lego fanatics! There are also building contests every evening in the lobby of the hotel. The master builder classes are on a first come-first serve basis so make sure you get yourself booked!
6. Free Wi-Fi All rooms include free Wi-Fi.
7. Early Admission in to the theme park Guests of the hotel will enjoy complimentary early admission ( 1 hour early) to the LEGOLAND park. This gives you a great opportunity to explore the park before the crowds start.
8. Cool off in the Awesome on site pool Want to cool off from the Florida heat? Jump in to the beautiful pool overlooking Lake Eloise. Sit back and relax in a lounge chair while the kids splash around!
9. LEGOLAND Park is steps away! No transportation needed, only your feet! Walk right in to the 150 acre theme park offering more tha 50 rides and attractions from Lego Duplo to Chima, to Star Wars. Plus the newest addition coming this summer, Heartlake City.
10. LEGOLAND Water Park Within the theme park is LEGOLAND Water Park including more than 5 acres of splashtastic fun! Remember that the water park is an additional park ticket!
**** The most awesome reason to stay here is the Disco elevator!**
There is so much to do right there on property, you won’t want to leave! Bring your knights, explorers and pirates and let your LEGOLAND adventure begin! Reservations are now being accepted for this incredible resort. Contact me or any World of Magic Travel agent for help planning your awesome vacation! email@example.com
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.