Today we have for you an upgraded version of the regular pretzels at the parks, a Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Pretzels recipe!
If you have ever been to Magic Kingdom, you know that the Launching Pad at Tomorrowland offers a variety of pretzel options like regular, cream cheese and pepper jack. Well we added some extra magic and want to share with you an easy recipe from Delish.com to make the most delicious pretzels at home.
We are sure your whole family will love them!
SPINACH ARTICHOKE STUFFED PRETZELS
- 3 tubes of refrigerated French bread dough
- 6 oz of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup of frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sour cream, artichoke hearts, frozen spinach, garlic, mozzarella and Parmesan. Season with salt and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Divide each dough into 6 pieces to make 18 pieces total. Stretch and roll each piece into a long rectangle. Spoon about 2 tbsp of the spinach artichoke mixture into the center of the dough. Roll the dough tightly, making sure no cheese is exposed, into a tight rope. Twist and shape the rolls into a pretzel shape and transfer to prepared pan.
- Add baking soda to a shallow bowl filled with warm water. Whisk until the baking soda is dissolved. Brush baking soda solution onto each pretzel. Let set until the pretzel have dried, about 10 minutes, then brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with parsley and coarse salt.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until pretzels are golden. Serve.
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021
- Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches Fit For Royalty! - June 13, 2021