Everything is better when is Mickey shaped right? Learn how to make this delicious salty snack at home!
Mickey Pretzels are a must have treat when you visit any Disney Park, they are soft, warm, and salty plus they have the shape of our favorite mouse to make them even more magical!
But sometimes visiting a Disney Park is not that easy, but don’t worry because now you can recreate this delicious snack at home with this easy recipe we have for you:
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough
- 1/3 cup of baking soda
- 3 cups of warm water
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tsp of water
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Yellow mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out the crescent tube and pinch together seams. Orient the dough so that the wide side is facing you and use a pizza cutter to slice into 8 equally long strips.
- Gently roll one strip of dough so that instead of a strip, it comes to form a long, thin tube.
- Shape the dough into a large circle on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with a second strip, but after shaping into a long, thin tube, slice in half and form each half into small circles for the ears.
- Place them onto prepared baking sheet so that they’re touching the big circle and will bake as one.
- In a shallow bowl, combine baking soda and warm water and whisk until dissolved. Brush all over crescent pretzels, then brush with egg wash. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake until pretzels are puffed and golden and serve with mustard.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adorable Snow White Apple Cinnamon Donuts You Can Make At Home! - March 1, 2021
- Chip and Co Fans Reveal Their Favorite Disney World Theme Park - February 28, 2021
- Chip and Co Fans Tell Us Their Favorite Places To Eat At Disney World - February 27, 2021