Last week Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure reopened select dining and shopping locations. Carthay Circle Lounge opened with a new Alfresco dining menu.
At first, guests were able to dine at Carthay Circle Lounge on a first-come-first-served basis. The restaurant then used a mobile waitlist system to manage the number of guests dining there.
Now, reservations are open! Disneyland took to Twitter the other day to announce that guests can make advanced dining reservations online or on the Disneyland App.
Beginning today, Guests visiting the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort can now book dining reservations on https://t.co/sdhzMf5Nqh or the Disneyland app for Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining! Advance reservations are highly recommended. pic.twitter.com/zC7HNtw2Fn
— Disneyland Resort (@Disneyland) November 25, 2020
There can be quite a long wait to get into Buena Vista Street, as well as getting into the parking lot for Downtown Disney. If you make a reservation to dine at Carthay Circle Lounge, here are some things to know before you go:
- If a Guest has a dining reservation for the day and arrives at the Simba Parking Lot or the Downtown Disney District when entry is paused, the Guest should speak with a Cast Member and present proof of the day’s dining reservation for assistance. Please allow for plenty of extra time to be able to arrive at the restaurant in time for your reservation, especially during the lunch period, dinner period and all weekend long (Friday – Sunday).
- Guests with proof of reservation to Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining may enter Buena Vista Street up to an hour prior to their reservations with their full party when Buena Vista Street is at capacity. For example, if you have a dining reservation at 1:00 PM for a party of 2, your party of 2 will be allowed entry to Buena Vista Street as early as noon.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended. Guests can now make advance dining reservations online or via the Disneyland App. Same-day reservations can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
- Keep in mind, upon your arrival, all members of your party must be present before seating, and hosts must bring your entire party to the table at one time.
- You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel timely and are a no show, the credit card provided at the time of the reservation will be charged $10 per person.
Carthay Circle Lounge is open for lunch from 11:30 am to 3:55 pm and for dinner from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Will you be dining at Carthay Circle Lounge any time soon?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!