September is finally here which means we are a few weeks away from fall! Start preparing yourself with delicious recipes like this Pumpkin Streusel Muffins one!
These hearty pumpkin streusel muffins are packed with fall flavors like sweet golden raisins, nutmeg and cinnamon! Plus a crunch of streusel on top that makes them the perfect treat to start your day.
You can usually find these muffins at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe and the Cappuccino Cart at Disneyland or at Schmoozies and Pacific Wharf Cafe in Disney California Adventure. If you are not visiting the parks, find them at White Water Snacks at Disney’s Grand California Hotel or Surfside Lounge in Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Not visiting the Disneyland Resort anytime soon? No worries! We have the recipe so you can recreate these pumpkin streusel muffins at home and have some fantastic time baking:
PUMPKIN STREUSEL MUFFINS
- 1 cup of cake flour
- 1 cup of bread flour (may substitute all-purpose flour)
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 (5oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of golden raisins
- 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of cold unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Sift together cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and eggs until pale yellow in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend in oil and pumpkin puree until mixture is smooth.
- Blend half of flour mixture into egg mixture with just combined. Scrape sides of bowl, then stir in raisins. Add remaining flour mixture to batter, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 fulls.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mash butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle about 1 tsp streusel on each muffin.
- Bake 18 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325F and bake 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
We suggest to eat these pumpkin streusel muffins with a cup of coffee to start your day in a magical way! Enjoy!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021