Rumors had been circulating for quite some time before it was finally confirmed that a new Ratatouille ride would be coming to Epcot. We have been following the progress of the construction on the new attraction behind the France Pavillion but we are still waiting to hear what it will be called once complete.
Walt Disney World has recently released a new survey that might shed some light on what the Ratatouille ride will be called. In the survey, they are asking guests to vote for their favorite name from the list below:
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Kitchen Chase
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Culinary Adventure
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Dinner Dash
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Culinary Chase
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Mealtime Madness
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Dinner Dash
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Mealtime Madness
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Crazy Kitchen Adventure
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Culinary Chase
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Crazy Kitchen Adventure
- Ratatouille: Chef Remy’s Culinary Adventure
- Ratatouille: Remy’s Kitchen Chase
What is your favorite for the new Ratatouille ride? Mine would have to be Ratatouille: Remy’s Mealtime Madness. I like that it is shorter and I’m also a big fan of the alliteration. But, I have to be honest, we all know we will just call it Ratatouille anyways!
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World! There are some great discounts still available for this Fall and beyond! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.