Happy Sunday everyone! Today is national mimosa day so of course we have to celebrate with some POG Juice Mimosas!
Because we all need some extra magic in our lives, why not turning this famous recipe from the Polynesian Resort into a delicious cocktail! Disney Parks recently shared the recipe to make this juice at home, so we added a bit of champagne to make brunch even better.
Take a look at this super easy recipe and transport yourself to the beautiful beaches of Hawaii!
POG JUICE MIMOSAS
- 4 cups of passion fruit juice
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 4 cups of guava juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a 1 galloon pitcher.
- Pour into a tall glass with ice.
- Add champagne to taste.
Credit: Original recipe by Disney Parks Blog
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021