‘Tis the season and surprise your family with this delicious Peppermint Marshmallow Wand recipe from the Disneyland Resort!
This tasty treat can usually be found at Marceline’s Confectionary at Downtown Disney District but now you don’t have to go all the way down there to get it because we have the recipe!
Fluffy marshmallows dipped in caramel and dark chocolate covered in crushed peppermint candy, sounds so good.
- 2 (12 oz) jars of hot caramel topping
- 8 large lollipop sticks
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (10 oz bag) of dark melting chocolate
- 1 cup of crushed peppermints (15 candy canes, crushed)
- Step 1: Melt caramel in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Keep warm.
- Step 2: Dip one end of each lollipop stick in 1 inch of water. Skewer 3 marshmallows onto each stick, starting at the wet end.
- Step 3: Dip marshmallows into caramel, gently tapping to remove excess caramel and place on parchment paper. Cool caramel at room temperature for 30 minutes, until caramel is set.
- Step 4: Melt dark chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Keep warm.
- Step 5: Place crushed peppermint in shallow bowl.
- Step 6: Dip caramel-coated marshmallows into melted dark chocolate, gently tapping to remove excess chocolate. Gently roll wand in crushed peppermint; place on clean parchment paper. Repeat for all wands.
- Step 7: Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, until chocolate is set.
We hope you enjoy this Peppermint Marshmallow Wand recipe and have a happy holiday season!
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021