The holiday season is in full swing at the Walt Disney World Resort! One of my favorite things about the holidays is all of the delicious treats! Disney does not disappoint with lots of special holiday goodies to be found around the Walt Disney World Resort. Let’s look at what tasty treats are available right now:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is decked out with all-new holiday decorations and experiences this year as well as a few deliciously festive treats. Holiday treats available now include a variety of treats like a peppermint bark churro at Dino Diner, a double chocolate peppermint ice cream sandwich at Dino-Bite Snacks, and a peppermint cookies and cream sundae at Trilo-Bites. In addition to these items, you’ll be able to find a few more seasonal offerings throughout the park:
- Gingerbread Cupcake (available at Restaurantosaurus) – Gingerbread cake topped with cream cheese icing, a buttercream tree, white chocolate accents, and a white chocolate deer
- Menagerie Cupcake (available at Creature Comforts and Pizzafari) – Gingerbread cake topped with cream cheese snow and an adorable polar bear
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse (available at Satu’li Canteen) – White chocolate peppermint mousse with peppermint sauce, cookies and cream crumbles, meringue, and a chocolate accent
- Spiced Nuts (available at Dawa Bar)
- Peppermint Soft Serve Ice Cream (available at Anandapur Ice Cream Truck)
- Pumpkin Pretzel (available at Trek Snacks)
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Shake (available at Trilo-Bites)
- Holiday Menagerie Base Popcorn Bucket (available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Mickey Elf Premium Popcorn Bucket (available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Gingerbread Mickey Straw (available at various outdoor vending locations throughout the park)
- Ornament Mickey Snowman Cup (available at various outdoor vending locations throughout the park)
- Mickey Jingle Bell Sipper (available at various outdoor vending locations throughout the park)
If you’re dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, you don’t want to miss out on the Signature Slipper & Crown Dessert. This customized royal dessert features your choice of a white or dark chocolate slipper or a white chocolate crown with chocolate mousse and is presented with a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and covered with a chocolate ganache.
The dessert plate can also be decorated with a celebration chocolate piece (Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, or Congratulations) as well as an image featuring a character of your choosing from Disney’s animated classic, “Cinderella.”
At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, head on over to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace to grab this year’s holiday Tiki mug! Taking inspiration from the popular Jungle Cruise, the mug features a Jungle Cruise Skipper holding his ship’s steering wheel.
The mug comes filled with the Mele Kaliki Mai Tai – consisting of dark rum, superior rum, allspice liqueur, cranberry juice, orgeat, cinnamon, and a splash of fresh lime juice and garnished with a cinnamon stick (a non-alcoholic version is available upon request). In addition, you can grab a matching ornament over at BouTiki, the merchandise shop located in the lobby of the resort.
There are so many delicious eats and treats at the Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season! Which one(s) are you most excited to try?
- D23 Celebrates 65 Years of Disneyland with Collectible Issue - August 6, 2020
- Disney World Annual Passholders get Discounts and More in August - August 5, 2020
- CLIA Extends No Sail Order Through October - August 5, 2020