If you are looking to hit one of the golf courses at the Walt Disney World Resort, we have great news: the check-in process has become easier!
With health and safety top of mind, Disney Golf, which is operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, recently launched its Park & Play Program, which responsibly speeds up the check-in process before guests even start their round.
Here’s how it works: Just book a tee time online and pay for it using a credit card. Then when you show up at any Disney golf course, in most cases your pre-positioned sanitized golf cart will be waiting for you to take it straight to the first tee.
Even if you have to go inside the clubhouse to check-in or pick up some cool Disney golf merchandise, all of the courses have gone to contactless payments (e.g. credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, etc) as cash is no longer accepted.
It’s just the latest effort by Disney Golf to enhance the golfing experience while operating responsibly at Walt Disney World Resort. As a reminder, all of the other health and safety provisions at all of the Disney courses include:
- Face coverings are required in the clubhouse, restrooms and food & beverage locations.
- Bunker rakes, sand bottles and ball washers have been removed from the courses.
- Flag sticks can be left in the hole during putting.
- Single cart riding is available upon request.
- Social distancing guidelines for golfers and employees.
- Enhanced sanitization throughout the golf course and clubhouse.
To learn more about the enhanced Disney Golf health and safety measures, visit www.golfwdw.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- More extended evening hours added to Walt Disney World in November - September 7, 2021
- Halloween Returns to the Disneyland Resort - September 6, 2021
- Check out these all new Halloween Churros at the Disneyland Resort - September 6, 2021