Hopefully most of your holiday shopping is done as Christmas is next week! But, if you’re like me, you have at least one hard-to-shop-for person on your list (cough my husband cough). In that case, Disney Springs has your back! I’ve put together a list of some of the must-haves you can find at Disney Springs.
Must-Haves For Her:
- Head into the new year with the new Japan Collection from UNOde50 celebrating well-being, happiness and prosperity.
- Add some shimmer and sparkle under the tree with the newest Disney x Kate Spade New York collection at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- Sequins, sparkle and Disney, could you ask for anything more? Shop for new sequin Disney apparel and unique gifts at Tren-D.
Must-Haves For Him:
- From the Disney Skyliner to Space Mountain, you’ll find the perfect shirt for their next park adventure at DisneyStyle.
- Discover the men’s CRISLU Jewelry collection featuring Disney necklaces, cuff links, and rings at Twenty Eight and Main at Marketplace Co-Op.
- Linen shirts, shorts, sweaters and more, treat someone special to shades as vibrant as his personality from finds at Tommy Bahama.
Must Have Stocking Stuffers:
- Feed their Frozen fever with the newest Disney Parks Wishables Collection inspired by Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Pabbie from Once Upon a Toy.
- Celebrate the new year with some new bling for your Pandora bracelet with the new Disney Parks exclusive 2020 charm from World of Disney.
Must-Haves For the Disney Fan:
- Give the ultimate Disney fan on your list the Mickey Mouse gift set from Sunglass Icon featuring a pair of co-branded Mickey Mouse Wayfarer Ray-Bans, a care kit which includes a Mickey-inspired cleaning cloth, a sunglasses pouch and a limited-edition Mickey pin.
- Shopping for the ultimate Disney collector? The Montblanc Walt Disney Fountain Pen from Luxury of Time by Diamonds International makes for a classy and perfect surprise under the tree.
Must-Haves For the Kids:
- Your kiddo is sure to look stylish with classic Disney styles from Melissa Shoes.
- Have them show off their imagination and creativity with a new LEGO set from The LEGO Store featuring their favorite Disney characters including Star Wars and Marvel.
Must-Haves For the Very Merry:
- For those that love the holidays even after they’re over, there’s so many cute finds inside the World of Disney including the light-up snowman tumbler, the Santa Mickey Mouse Loungefly backpack, 12 days of Disney socks, and the classic jingle bell necklace.
- Don’t forget a 2019 personalized Disney ornament for the tree from Disney’s Days of Christmas.
These are just some of the great must-have items available at Disney Springs. If you don’t see something you love, be sure to check the Disney Springs Holiday Gift Guide. And while shopping at Disney Springs, be sure to treat yourself to some delicious goodies!Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.