Disney Springs is the place to be for all your holiday shopping needs but did you know it’s also a hub for delicious food and award-winning restaurants? If you’re visiting the area for shopping or entertainment, be sure to grab a bite to eat as well! There are some fantastic new eats and treats available now.
At Amorette’s Patisserie, grab a Holiday Petit Cake with Morello cherry, Chantilly, chocolate chiffon cake, and dark chocolate mousse. Or if you’re looking for a bigger cake for a celebration, you can order a Mickey Santa Dome Cake with flavors of chocolate chiffon, ice cream mousse, dark and white chocolate crispy pearls, and Chantilly cream.
Other treats available for sale include a Yule Log Dessert (with red velvet cake and spiced cream cheese icing), an Ornament Macaron (made with milk chocolate peppermint ganache), and an Ornament Pastry (featuring bourbon hot chocolate mousse with marshmallow and chocolate chiffon cake).
To get your chocolate fix stop by The Ganachery for an array of house-made goodies including a Chocolate Christmas Cottage (filled with peppermint bark), a Santa Mickey Piñata (filled with crispy pearls and house-made marshmallows), a Reindeer Pluto Piñata (filled with Reindeer Chow), peppermint bark, and cholate-enrobed stollen bread.
You can also try the Eggnog or Peppermint Ganache Square alongside the many other year-round flavors the chocolate shop has to offer.
Other treats throughout Disney Springs include:
- Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck – Peppermint Cookie Dough and Holiday Funnel Cake topped with Peppermint Cookie Dough
- The Daily Poutine – Turkey Holiday Poutine – White and Dark Turkey Meat, Stuffing, Gravy, and Cranberry Relish
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. – Turkey Sliders featuring Turkey Sausage Patties with Munster Cheese, Gravy, Cranberry Relish, and Arugula
- AristoCrepes – Holiday Bubble Waffle with Peppermint Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sauce, and Candy Cane Pieces and a Cherries Jubilee Crepe with Cherry Filling, Romanoff Chantilly Cream, and a Black Cherry Liquor Sauce
- Christmas Tree Trail – Mrs. Claus’ Churro Bites with Peppermint Chocolate Sauce, Thank Garland Frozen Hot Chocolate, Frozen Eggnog, and Holiday Cocktails
In addition, if you’re looking for a great Christmas day dinner, Wine Bar George will be serving Santa Carota Short Ribs, Red Wine Braised Half Chicken, and Chocolate Ginger Cake with house-made peppermint ice cream alongside select items from the regular menu starting at 11 am on Dec. 25, 2019.
Have you been to Disney Springs this holiday season? Which of these tasty eats is your favorite?