More Benefits at Disneyland Resort Hotels coming this summer
The Disneyland Resort offers guests three magical hotels to stay at. These hotels help immerse guests in the magic of the “Happiest Place on Earth.” There are many benefits to staying at the hotels and even more will be available starting this summer!
As an overnight guest, you can immerse yourself in Disney day and night, just steps from the parks and the Downtown Disney District, enjoying special amenities, activities, offers and unrivaled convenience! Vacation in the grandeur of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, relish in the nostalgia and mid-century modern design of the Disneyland Hotel, or enjoy the beachy boardwalk theme of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. All distinctly Disney!
Make a Splash!
Soak up some relaxation – and some thrills – by splashing down the waterslides! Or, simply go for a refreshing dip in the hotel pools before or after your day in the parks.* You can even lounge the day away by renting a cabana to enjoy a spacious, shady poolside oasis with well-appointed amenities.
New Summer Pool Parties!
Have a blast at the new summer pool parties, taking place for a half-hour daily at all three Disneyland Resort Hotels, July 1 – Aug. 31, 2022. Our Disney poolside squad will be on deck to lead games like the water sponge relay and a fun floaty toss, and play high-energy music for dancing the Pluto doggie paddle! Disney pals will stop by the pool to join in the fun!
More Hotel Benefits for You!
The benefits of staying are unmatched, magical and only available to Disneyland Resort Hotel guests:
- Early Entry: Get a jump start on your day! Beginning Aug. 8, 2022, Disneyland Resort Hotel guests will be able to enjoy Early Entry for 30 minutes prior to each park’s opening, daily, to enjoy select attractions, dining and shopping.*
- Proximity and Direct Theme Park Access: Not only are all three hotels within close walking distance to the parks, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel guests now have a special entrance to Disney California Adventure park just across from the hotel, near the park’s Seaside Souvenirs and Corn Dog Castle. Guests of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa enjoy entry to Disney California Adventure through their own special park entrance into Grizzly Peak and guests at the Disneyland Hotel can hop aboard the Disneyland Monorail to be transported into Tomorrowland in Disneyland park!*
- Hotel Activities: Learn to draw Disney characters, or learn to play the ukulele and hula dance! Visit the Guest Services Desk located in each hotel lobby during your stay for a complete schedule of current activities and locations.
- Direct-to-Room Service: Go straight to your room when you are notified it is ready with online check-in, and the digital key feature from your smartphone opens your door! A Bluetooth-enabled device with the latest version of the Disneyland app** is required.
- Dining Delivery: Select restaurants in the Downtown Disney District provide meal delivery services. Scan the QR code right from your in-room TV to access the links to those restaurants’ delivery webpages to place your order that can be delivered right to your Disneyland Resort Hotel lobby.***
- Package Delivery: Available beginning Aug. 8, 2022, the treasures you’ve purchased during your visit in the parks can be delivered to your Disneyland Resort Hotel the next day. Plus, you can even charge select Disneyland Resort shopping and dining purchases right to your room through the Disneyland app.
- Coming Soon! Preferred Dine Access will offer you, as a Disneyland Resort Hotel guest, the opportunity to have preferred access to a limited number of reservations at select hotel table service restaurants during the dates of your hotel stay. Stay tuned for more details! ****
Delectable Disney Dining
At the award-winning Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, savor upscale California fare and an extensive wine list in an elegant setting. For character dining, Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a fairytale morning at Napa Rose, where Disney Princesses, activities and a three-course breakfast make for special memories! For more character dining, visit Mickey Mouse and his pals nearby at Storytellers Cafe, or Goofy and his friends at Goofy’s Kitchen over at the Disneyland Hotel.
At the Disneyland Hotel, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar has legendary island cocktails and tropical delights on the menu. Overlooking the Disneyland Hotel pools, Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill is a South Seas hideaway where tiki torches and palm trees sway, along with an express menu with Polynesian flair. You can even get a DOLE Whip, and for you pirates, add a splash of rum! (Don’t forget, mobile ordering from the Disneyland app is super handy!)
Another poolside spot is GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, where you can dive into delicious dishes and signature cocktails, and listen to music on summer afternoons.
Special Fireworks Viewing
Here’s a tip! A great spot to watch fireworks, which is open to all hotel guests, is from the rooftop of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel!
Or you may choose deluxe, club level accommodations at either Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or at the Disneyland Hotel with access to The Veranda or the E-Ticket lounge. Each offers a continental breakfast, afternoon tea, a wine and cheese reception, cookies and desserts, a personal concierge and fireworks viewing when available.
Treat Yourself at Tenaya Stone Spa
Relax and reinvigorate yourself into an even more beautiful glow at Tenaya Stone Spa, which is a gorgeous getaway tucked within Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. You can choose from an array of massage and body treatments, facials, hair services, manicures, pedicures, and foot treatments to keep your toes in tip-top shape!
A new experience is the Gemstone Sparkle Facial, an 80-minute treatment that is the ultimate fusion of nature, science and luxury. This facial is formulated with luxurious oils, gemstones and a diamond collagen mask to restore natural vitality and glow, leaving your skin revitalized and radiant.
Tenaya Stone Spa also offers innovative, 30-minute fitness classes. Show your style in Disney Ears Yoga, or try Paddleboard Yoga or Paddleboard Fitness, perfect for summer!
If you’d like to plan your next stay at the Disneyland Resort, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!