Add some magic to playtime with this adorable Mickey & Friends Bean Bag Toss DIY!
Have fun in your next picnic or BBQ with this disney inspired game! The target features Mickey and the bean bags are inspired by Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto adding a huge dose of cuteness to the game.
We are sure kids and grown ups will have an amazing time! If you would like to create this game, just follow these instructions from Disney and have a great time:
MICKEY & FRIENDS BEAN BAG TOSS
- Cardboard box
- Red paint
- Mickey Mouse template
- Red, orange, yellow, black, green, pink, white and blue felt
- Hot glue
- Begin by cutting each felt color in half to resemble a rectangle. Fold each felt piece in half and glue around the edges leaving an opening to fill it with the beans. Once full, glue the rest of the edge shut.
- Decorate each bean bag with felt details resembling Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto.
- To make the target, cut out half of a cardboard box. Print and cut out the Mickey Mouse template. Trace onto cardboard box, front and center. Cut out Mickey. Trim both sides of the box to slope down at an angle.
- Fold down sides and tape to secure together.
- Paint the entire cardboard box and let it dry before playing.
Have fun playing with this Mickey & Friends Bean Bag Toss!