Your little one will absolutely adore this Tangled Bike Basket!
Inspired by our favorite crafty princess, this basket will add the right amount of magic to your kids bike! It features Rapunzel’s iconic braid with flowers and an adorable little Pascal.
Want to learn how make this colorful accessory? Just follow this DIY from Disney and have fun crafting!
TANGLED BIKE BASKET
- Assorted felt
- Craft flowers
- Hot glue
- Yellow wool
- Pascal template
- Take a strand of yellow wool and measure it around the top of your basket, making sure you add an extra couple inches. Cut about 15-20 pieces of yellow yearn and separate them into a pile. Repeat twice so you’re left with three bundles of yellow yarn.
- Secure the three bundles of yarn at the top with tape. Braid the three strands, leaving about an inch or two of unbraided yearn at the bottom. Cut a small strand of yearn and use it to tie the braid at the bottom. Repeat for the top of the braid.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue your braid onto the top edge of the basket, securing the braid to the glue.
- Take your craft flowers and intersperse them throughout the braid, using glue to secure them.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut out small triangles from the assorted felt. Take your string and measure it around the middle of your basket, cutting it to the length you want. Glue the small triangles onto the strand of string. Let dry. Glue the strand of small triangles onto the middle of the basket.
- Download and print the Pascal template. Use felt to create a mini Pascal and glue it onto your Tangled bike basket for the full Tangled effect!
Have fun baking around with this Tangled Bike Basket!