Show off your Disney Style with this Hakuna Matata Basket Bag!
This fun DIY inspired by the Lion King is super cute and easy to make. It doesn’t matter if you use it as a vacation bag or as a cute storage bin at home, this craft is a great way to add some magic to your regular basket bags.
All you need is some sequins and pom poms, so grab your supplies and follow this DIY from Disney Style!:
HAKUNA MATATA BASKET BAG
- Straw basket bag
- Sequin trim
- Pom pom ribbon
- Hot glue
- Sketch your design with a pencil.
- Hot glue to trace the letters.
- Then, add your sequin trim.
- Draw two lines on the cardboard and wrap red yarn. Tie a know at the middle section and cut the edges and remove cardboard.
- Trim your pom pom, then glue them your bag by using the hot glue.
- Finally, glue your pom pom ribbon to the trim of your bag.
Done! You can now show off your Hakuna Matata basket bag!
Credit: Disney Style