I have been saying this a lot lately but I can not wait for the 24 hour event. I have been to every single one, but this one will be my favorite because the villains are involved. Not to mention Disney keeps throwing all this incredible merchandise at us. Don’t you just love the Rock Your Disney Side ears (pictured above)? I am sure most of you already have your costumes picked out but those ears would be awesome with any costume!
Did you know the T-Shirt has glow in the dark features on the event logo? If you will be on the west coast at Disneyland you will also be able to get a long-sleeved fleece option with this artwork.
A limited release pin will also contain the Heroes and Villains artwork. If you will be in Florida this pin will only be released at Disney’s Pin Traders at Downtown Disney starting May 22, it will not be found anywhere else even during the event. If you are in Cali, the pin will be released on May 23 in certain locations at Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
My personal favorite is the Heroes vs. Villains color changing glow baton (pictured above). Look for it on the glow carts during the party!
We will also have the option of 2 more cupcakes, don’t they look delicious?
So here are the best places to find your goodies:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Emporium – Main Street, U.S.A. (all items except cupcakes and pin)
- Fantasy Faire, Le Chapeau (ear hat only)
- Big Top Souvenirs (ear hat and cupcakes)
- Main Street Confectionery, Prairie Outpost & Supply (cupcakes only)
- Emporium, Disney Showcase, Pioneer Hall, The Star Trader (all items except cupcakes)
- Main Street Mad Hatter, Newsstand (ear hat only)
- Candy Palace (cupcakes only)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Elias & Co. (all items except cupcakes)
- Trolley Treats (cupcakes and pin only)
Downtown Disney District
- World of Disney (all items except cupcakes and glow baton)
- Marceline’s Confectionery (cupcakes only)
If you can’t attend the event or if you just want to get your merchandise early then you can visit the Disney store online and order it up to 7 days before the event.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!