It’s true, no one’s slick as Gaston, no one’s quick as Gaston, no one’s neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston…BUT nothing beats LeFou’s Brew from the Magic Kingdom, so why not try making this at home and pretend you’re cheering Gaston on at his tavern?
If you haven’t tried this frozen slush it can be found at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland and is a frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with a passion fruit-mango foam. If you don’t think you can wait to have this delicious drink, have no fear- you can make it at home!
Gather your ingredients, follow the directions, pour your frozen slush into your favorite cup and watch the iconic Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast! (Don’t forget to sing along to the ever-so-catchy song Gaston!)
- 1 12 ounce can frozen apple juice
- 4 ounces cold water
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1/4 cup Torani toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 cup of ice add more for extra slush
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons mango juice
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a cold bowl, add whipping cream, 4 tablespoons mango juice, 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make LeFou’s Brew, add apple juice, water, one-ounce mango juice, marshmallow syrup and ice to a blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour in a mug and top with mango whipped cream.
If you’re in the mood for another Disney treat, why not try the Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood studios?
Recipe and Directions from The Farm Girl Gabs
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.