It’s true, no one’s slick as Gaston, no one’s quick as Gaston, no one’s neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston…BUT nothing beats LeFou’s Brew from the Magic Kingdom, so why not try making this at home and pretend you’re cheering Gaston on at his tavern?
If you haven’t tried this frozen slush it can be found at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland and is a frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with a passion fruit-mango foam. If you don’t think you can wait to have this delicious drink, have no fear- you can make it at home!
Gather your ingredients, follow the directions, pour your frozen slush into your favorite cup and watch the iconic Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast! (Don’t forget to sing along to the ever-so-catchy song Gaston!)
- 1 12 ounce can frozen apple juice
- 4 ounces cold water
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1/4 cup Torani toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 cup of ice add more for extra slush
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons mango juice
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a cold bowl, add whipping cream, 4 tablespoons mango juice, 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make LeFou’s Brew, add apple juice, water, one-ounce mango juice, marshmallow syrup and ice to a blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour in a mug and top with mango whipped cream.
If you’re in the mood for another Disney treat, why not try the Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood studios?
Recipe and Directions from The Farm Girl Gabs
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Fabletics Athletic Store coming to Disney Springs - July 13, 2021
- Disney World President Jeff Vahle celebrates the rehearsal of Harmonious - June 23, 2021
- 2 New Cruella Treats debut at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - May 27, 2021