Raise your hand if you’re tired of your house yet…for all hands raised, let’s bring your home back in time and shake things up! Or at least let’s make it like 50’s Prime Time Cafe and try making their iconic Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake!
Replicating Disney foods is a great way to bring the parks to your house and create some magic of your own. Check out some other Disney recipes like the Tonga Toast from the Polynesian. Or this churro bites recipe and pretend you are walking down Mainstreet, listening to the Dapper Dans sing their sweet tunes.
Gather your ingredients, follow the instructions, pretend you’re at Hollywood Studios and serve up your shake with some 50’s sass!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake from Hollywood Studios
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Tbs. peanut butter
- 3-4 Tbsp. grape jelly
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup milk
- Scoop ice cream into a blender
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter and jelly together until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter and jelly mixture over ice cream.
- Add milk.
- Blend until smooth.
The recipe was found here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Fabletics Athletic Store coming to Disney Springs - July 13, 2021
- Disney World President Jeff Vahle celebrates the rehearsal of Harmonious - June 23, 2021
- 2 New Cruella Treats debut at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - May 27, 2021