Can you imagine a magical treat that combines your love for Dole Whip AND cupcakes?
Well you are in luck! We have a recipe that will make all your dreams come true, Dole Whip Cupcakes! This fan favorite treat from the parks just got better and you don’t have to travel all the way to Disney to get it.
You can make them at home with this easy recipe:
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- Small pineapple wedges for garnish
- 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter, softned
- 4 cups of powdered sugar, divided
- 1/4 cups of pineapple juice
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line two cupcake pans with cupcake lines.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix with the crushed pineapple, vegetable oil and eggs using a hand mixer. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, then pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pans and bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Once they are ready, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups of powdered sugar, pineapple juice and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add remaining 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Transfer frosting to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Swirl frosting onto cooled cupcakes, then garnish each one with a pineapple wedge and decorative straw.
And done! Now you can enjoy these DOLE-icious cupcakes!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.