Fall just got better, we have the exclusive recipe of the Pumpkin Beignets at Club 33!
This delicious treat is only available on their seasonal menu, so unless you are one of those super lucky members, then getting to try these beignets might be a little hard.
But no worries! There’s no need to head over to Club 33 at Disneyland because we have the recipe so you can delight your friends and family with this treat during the holidays.
(This recipe makes 24 beignets)
- 1/2 tsp of dry yeast
- 1/4 cup of warm water (105 degrees)
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 2 tbsp of vegetable shortening
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a small bowl, stirring to dissolve. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, pumpkin puree, sugar, heavy cream, hot water, egg, shortening and salt in a large bowl, then stir in the yeast mixture.
- Mix dough just until combined and smooth. Then let it rest in a bowl covered with a clean kitchen towel for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a well floured surface. Pat to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut into 2 inch squares. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm, draft free area for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Heat 3 inch of vegetable oil to 350F in a deep heavy pot over medium heat. Fry the beignets until golden brown for about 2-3 minutes, turning as soon as they brown on one side.
- Remove with tongs or a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Combine the butter and maple syrup in a medium microwave safe bowl. Then microwave it until the butter melts.
- Whisk in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Drizzle warm beignets with maple glaze and serve immediately.
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Freeform’s 25 Days Of Christmas Photo Wall Now At Disney Springs - November 25, 2020
- New Holiday Gingerbread Mickey Cookie At Disney’s Boardwalk Bakery - November 25, 2020
- Holiday Decorations Now On Display Inside And Out At Disney’s Boardwalk Resort - November 24, 2020